The Ministry of Cooperation has launched a portal for Sahara Group investors to claim their refunds, as directed by the Supreme Court.
- The government has started a website for Sahara Group investors to get their money back.
- The website is: mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
- If you’ve invested in Sahara Group, you can register on this site to claim your refund.
- If you’ve already registered, log in to the site to see the status of your refund.
- You’ll need documents like your bank passbook, Aadhar card, and PAN card to fill the claim form.
- After you submit the form, the government will check your documents. Once they’re verified, you’ll get your refund in your bank account.
- Click on the link provided to register and claim your refund.
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Login : Overview
|Portal||Sahara Refund Portal|
|Authority||Ministry of Cooperation|
|Beneficiaries||All Sahara Group Investors|
|Launched on||18th July 2023|
|Started by||Home Minister Sh Amit Shah|
|Total Investors||10 Crore Investors|
|Total Investments||₹50,000 Crore|
|Documents Required for Sahara Refund Claim Form||Bank Passbook, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Membership Number|
|Time Taken for Refund||7-10 Days|
|Toll Free Number||1800-103-6891|
|Type of Article||Finance|
|Sahara Refund Portal||mocrefund.crcs.gov.in|
Sahara Refund Portal Link Apply@mocrefund.crcs.gov.in
Sahara Refund Portal Registration @mocrefund.crcs.gov.in
The Supreme Court of India has ordered the Sahara Group to return the money to its investors.
- The Indian government has set up a website for Sahara Group investors to claim their refunds: mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
- If you invested in any of the following Sahara Group companies:
- Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Kolkata
- Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Lucknow
- Saharayn Universal Multipurpose Society Limited, Bhopal
- Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited, Hyderabad
- To claim your refund, go to the website and fill out the refund form with your details.
- Once you submit the form, it will be checked. After it’s approved, the money will be sent to your bank account.
- If you’ve put your money into Sahara Group, you can use this website to get it back by filling out the 2023 refund form.
Then, you can get your money back.
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Registration
If you invested in the Sahara Group, you can get your money back by registering on the website mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
- Use your Aadhar Card number and the phone number linked to your Aadhar for registration and login.
- Download the refund form from the website, fill it, and then upload it back.
- After registering, wait for about a week to ten days, and your refund will be sent to your bank account.
- You can also log in to the website to check the status of your refund application.
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Login
If you invested in the Sahara Group, here’s how you can claim your refund. Detailed instructions are available here.
If you invested in any of the following Sahara companies, you can claim a refund:
- Humara India Credit Cooperative Society, Kolkata
- Sahara Credit Cooperative Society, Lucknow
- Saharayn Universal Multipurpose Society, Bhopal
- Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society, Hyderabad.
- Go to mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
- Click on the “Depositor Login” button on the main page.
- Log in using your Aadhar-linked phone number and Aadhar number.
- You’ll get an OTP on your phone. Enter it for verification.
- Once logged in, you can check your application status or fill out the refund form.
- To register, you’ll need:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account number linked to Aadhar
- Phone number linked to Aadhar
- Investment passbook
- Other documents
Sahara Refund Portal Application Status
If you’ve invested in the Sahara Group, you can check if your refund application is approved by:
- Going to mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
- Logging in using your Aadhar number and the phone number linked to your Aadhar.
- Once logged in, you can see your refund status.
If your application is approved:
- Your refund will be sent to the bank account linked to your Aadhar.
- If your refund is less than ₹50,000, you’ll get it in 7 days.
- If it’s more than ₹50,000, it might take 1-2 weeks.
Keep checking the website for updates on your refund.
Sahara Refund Online Claim Form @ mocrefund.crcs.gov.in
Here’s a simplified guide to claim your Sahara refund:
- Go to mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
- Click on “Depositor Registration”.
- Enter your Aadhar number and the phone number linked to it.
- You’ll get an OTP on your phone. Type it in.
- Find and fill out the refund claim form with your details.
- Upload a photo, your investment passbook, and any other required documents.
- Once done, just wait for your refund to start processing.
How do I register for the Sahara refund?
Visit mocrefund.crcs.gov.in, click “Depositor Registration,” and follow the instructions using your Aadhar details.
What documents do I need for the refund process?
You’ll need your Aadhar card, phone number linked to Aadhar, investment passbook, and a photograph.
How long will it take to get my refund?
If your refund is below ₹50,000, it’ll take about 7 days. If more, it might take 1-2 weeks.
How can I check the status of my refund?
Log in to mocrefund.crcs.gov.in with your Aadhar details to view your refund status.