The Aadhaar Card is a unique 12-digit identification number provided by the Indian government to its residents. It is managed by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). After applying, you can download the electronic version (E Aadhaar Card) from the official website: myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. You can download it using your Enrollment ID, Virtual ID, or Aadhaar Card Number. This card is for official tasks and verifications. If you not applied visit a local Suvidha Kendra to submit your documents and get started. Always check the status of your Aadhaar Card online to see it’s active.
E-Aadhaar Card Download Link @ myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Download E Aadhaar Card PDF @ myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
The Aadhaar Card is ID in India, showing you a citizen or permanent resident. Managed by the Ministry of Home Affairs and UIDAI, many apply for it annually. If you applied, you can check its status on Myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. Once approved, you can download and use the E Aadhar Card. If you already own one, you can update details on the same site. The My Aadhaar Portal also lets you apply for a PVC Aadhaar Card, check its status, and book appointments. Find all the necessary information about these services.
|Service Name||E Aadhaar Card|
|Offered by||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Purpose of Aadhar Card||National ID, Required in Banking Process, Trading and many other processes|
|Who is Eligible||All Residents of India|
|Documents Required for Aadhar Card||Birth Certificate or 10th Certificate or Ration Card|
|E Aadhaar Card||Download Online|
|Methods to Download||By VID, By Enrollment Number, By Aadhar Number|
|E Aadhaar Card Download PDF Link||Given below|
|Type of Article||Aadhar|
|E Aadhaar Card Website||myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in|
E Aadhaar Card Online Status Check
If you applied for a new Aadhaar card online, check its status at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in using your Enrollment ID. New applications take 5-7 days to get approved and updates take 2-3 days. If not approved, correct any errors and resubmit the needed documents. Once approved, you can download the Aadhaar card PDF from the same website.
My Aadhaar Portal Check
Here’s a simplified list of services provided by the My Aadhaar Portal:
- Website: Visit myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in for Aadhaar services.
- Check Status: See if your Aadhaar card is ready or in process.
- Download: Get a PDF version of your Aadhaar card.
- Download with Enrollment ID: Use your Enrollment ID to download your E Aadhaar.
- Download with VID: Use your Virtual ID (VID) to get your E Aadhaar.
- PVC Aadhaar: Apply for a physical PVC Aadhaar card online.
- Update Details: Make changes to your Aadhaar card details.
- Book Appointments: Schedule a visit for Aadhaar services.
- File Complaints: Report any issues or concerns.
- Check Complaint Status: See the progress of your filed complaints.
- Validity: Confirm if your Aadhaar is valid and active.
Download Aadhaar Card PDF by Mobile Number
In India, if you lost your physical Aadhaar card, you can easily download a PDF version from Myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. To do this, you need your Aadhaar number, Enrollment ID, or registered mobile number. After entering your mobile number, you get OTP to proceed with the download. Follow direct link below to help you download your E Aadhaar Card. Remember, the Enrollment Number can be found on the slip given to you at the Suvidha Kendra when you first registered.
E Aadhaar Card Download PDF by VID Via My Aadhaar App
- Where to Download: Use the My Aadhaar App or go to eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Download Option: Click on “Download Aadhaar”.
- Use VID: Input the VID (Virtual ID) given to you by UIDAI to proceed.
- Review & Download: Check your Aadhaar details on the page, and if everything looks good, download the PDF.
- Uses of Aadhaar: This digital Aadhaar can be used for various purposes like applying for schemes, banking, and other transactions.
E Aadhar Card Download by Enrollment Number
- Official Website: Download the E Aadhaar Card using your Enrollment Number at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Find Enrollment Number: Your Enrollment Number is on the slip you received when you first applied.
- Enter Details: Go to the website and input your Enrollment Number to access your digital Aadhaar card.
- Review Details: Once on the page, check all the details on your Aadhaar card.
- Corrections Needed?: If you spot any errors, submit corrections quickly to get an updated card quickly.
Download E Aadhaar Card PDF @ myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Here’s a simplified guide to download your E Aadhaar Card:
- Go to myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Click “Download Aadhar Card”.
- Input either your Virtual ID, Enrollment ID, or Aadhaar Number.
- After clicking “Submit”, wait for the next page.
- Enter the OTP sent to your phone and click “Submit”.
- View and download your Aadhaar Card.
Good to Know More About E Aadhaar Card @ myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
The UIDAI has set up Aadhaar Seva Kendras, which are similar to Passport Seva Kendras. These centers provide Aadhaar-related services, such as enrollment, update, and other associated services.
To get privacy and security, the UIDAI Virtual ID. It’s temporary, 16-digit number links to an individual’s Aadhaar number. The VID can be used like your Aadhaar number for authentication if you want to hide your original Aadhaar number confidential.
In addition to fingerprint and iris scanning, use face authentication as another verification. Use this those who face difficulties with fingerprint or iris authentication.
Also, UIDAI now provides a feature you can view Aadhaar update history online keep track of any changes of Aadhaar details over time.
What details do I need to download my E Aadhaar Card?
Use your Aadhaar Number, Enrollment ID, or Virtual ID (VID).
How can I update details on my Aadhaar Card?
Use the “Update Details” option on the My Aadhaar Portal.
What is a PVC Aadhaar Card?
It’s a physical version of Aadhaar card you can apply online.
Can I book an appointment for Aadhaar services online?
Yes, use the “Appointment Booking” option on the portal.
How do I file a complaint about Aadhaar services?
Select “File a Complaint” on the My Aadhaar Portal.
How do I verify the validity of my Aadhaar Card?
Use the “Aadhaar Validity” option on the portal.